Sunday, September 20, 2009

Evermore by Alyson Noel

Synopses:
Ever Bloom has just moved to California from Oregon after a tragic accident claimed the life of her parents and sister. But while dealing with the guilt of being the only survivor, Ever is also dealing with new found psychic abilities that alienate her from the rest of her peers. However, when a mysterious boy, Damen Auguste, shows up with the ability to block all the thoughts and emotions that Ever can not claim as her own, she is intrigued and may just be able to learn why these things are happening to her.

My Rating: 5/10

My Thoughts:
This book started off interesting, I was curious to learn exactly what Damen was and if he was good or bad, but at about the half-way mark I became irritated with Ever's reluctance to get answers. She constantly pushes away everyone who tries to explain anything to her. Then when all was revealed, I felt a little dissapointed. Plus everything was tied up a little to neately for my taste. All in all an ok read, but nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment