Thursday, September 10, 2009

100+ Book Challenge 2009


The 100 book challenge can be found here.

My goal this year was to read 120 books, but now I don't know if I will even make it to 100. I still have some time, so here's hoping.

Most of these books I read before I had a blog, so I don't have reviews for them. But the ones I have read since have links to their reviews.

1. I'd Tell you I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter
2. Wicked Lovely- Melissa Marr
3. If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince?- Melissa Kantor
4. Perfect You- Elizabeth Scott
5. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian- Sherman Alexie
6. The Monsters of Templeton- Lauren Groff
7. The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
8. The Spellman Files- Lisa Lutz
9. Heart of Darkness- Joseph Conrad
10. Crown Duel- Sherwood Smith
11. Blood Bound- Patricia Briggs
12. Iron Kissed- Patricia Briggs
13. A Passage to India- E. M. Forster
14. Villette- Charlotte Bronte
15. Bone Crossed- Patrica Briggs
16. Curse of the Spellmans- Lisa Lutz
17. To the Lighthouse- Virginia Woolf
18. Develish- Maureen Johnson
19. If Andy Warhol Had a Girlfriend- Alison Pace
20. Lady Audley's Secret- Mary Elizabeth Braddon
21. 13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson
22. The Lonley Londoners- Sam Selvon
23. When It Happens- Susane Colasanti
24. No Telephone to Heaven- Michelle Cliff
25. East Lynne- Ellen Wood
26. Europe's Last Summer- David Fromkin
27. Revenge of the Spellmans- Lisa Lutz
28. An Abundance of Katherines- John Green
29. The Forest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
30. A Room With a View- E.M. Forster
31. Stargazer- Claudia Gray
32. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks- E. Lockhart
33. The Serpent's Tale- Ariana Franklin
34. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
35. Love Story- Erich Segal
36. Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
37. Naamah's Kiss- Jacqueline Carey
38. Speak- Laurie Halse Anderson
39. Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
40. What I Saw and How I Lied- Judy Blundell
41. Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
42. Good Omens- Niel Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
43. Evermore- Alyson Noel
44. House of Many Ways- Diana Wynne Jones
45. Santa Olivia- Jacqueline Carey
46. The Portrait of a Lady- Henry James
47. Liar- Justine Larbalestier
48. The Adoration of Jenna Fox- Mary E. Pearson
49. Feed- M. T. Anderson
50. Murder at Longbo0urn- Tracy Kiely
51. Heart's Blood- Juliet Marillier
52. Fire- Kristen Cashore
53. The Declaration- Gemma Malley

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to stop in and welcome you to the 100+ Reading Challenge. Links to post your reviews can be found by clicking the Reading Challenges at J. Kaye’s Book Blog located in the left sidebar. Just scroll down and find the challenge you signed up for and it will be listed under that. This is, of course, totally optional.

    Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete